Tuesday 6 June 2017

Mou Ichido Kimi ni Au tame ni

'Mou Ichido Kimi ni Au tame ni' to translate the title you get 'In order to meet you at once' but I have also heard that it actually means 'For anymore once fit to you' and yet again on the cover someone has translated it to mean 'To meet you one more time'. Looking at the direct translation and the cover title you can clearly see that the cover title is most likely because some languages when you do a direct translation the words do not fit in the same order when translated into English.

I'm not entirely to sure about this one, personally I'm not into 'yaoi' and I don't have anything against those that do but you wont find me posting of any of that here yet even I have to admit this one comes dangerously close.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.